Thursday, February 17, 2011

Procedures scheduled...

CeCe's MRI will be on Tuesday at 4:30pm and the decompression surgery will be Wednesday at 7:45am. They have decided not do the trach unless necessary and hopefully this is something we can avoid altogether. We are of course anxious for these procedures and praying that CeCe responds very quickly witht he stridor going away and her vocal cords regaining tone and movement.

I'll update all I can from the hospital.