Wednesday, November 3, 2010

And it all falls into place

All the details have been changed and the arrangements made. I will fly to Philly on Sunday and will meet my sister there (Thanks, Gretel!). Brian and Caroline will meet me there on Wednesday and the waiting game will begin for the arrival of Baby Sister.

Thanks to everyone for all your thoughts and prayers...and to Tiffany for bringing us dinner tonight! Oh yeah, and today is Brian and my anniversary--4 years, people! I think this will be one to remember...almost as chaotic as our wedding day, actually.

I'm feeling much better today with all the decisions and plans having worked out....praise God! And have only had 2 contractions...praise God, again!

Once again, I'll keep y'all posted!

1 comment:

  1. Love and Prayers that everything continues to go smoothly! Keep me posted!

    ReplyDelete