Thursday, October 21, 2010

Unexpected doctor's appointment...

Whew...what a crazy few days!  I started having contractions on Tuesday afternoon about 3:30pm and they lasted until about 1:30am...ugghh.  I called the on-call nurse and set up an appointment for Wednesday am to get everything checked out.  They ran a bunch of test and determined that all is still well, but will be keeping an extra eye on us for the next few days.  If they continue, I will be on bedrest for the duration until we go to Philly.  I spoke to the Philly nurse too and she agreed that we may neeed to come up early, but that's not to be decided yet.

The contractions have continued throughout today whenever I stand up and/or walk around....I go back to the doc on Monday and we will re-evaluate everything then.

By the way, the ultrasound doc said he doesn't think he sees any signs of club feet and her hydocephaleus measurements are basically stable from last month....YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment